The Do’s and Don’ts of Business Headshots
- Choose a professional photographer who specializes in headshots.
- Wear clothing that is appropriate for the occasion.
- Keep your demeanor natural and relaxed.
- Be mindful of your posture.
- Wear clothing that is too casual or revealing.
- Wear clothing that is too busy or distracting.
- Force a smile.
- Slouch or hunch your shoulders.
- Stare directly into the camera.
Tips for a Great Business headshot
- Think about the message you want to convey with your headshot.
- Choose a neutral backdrop.
- Be aware of the lighting.
- Consider the angle of the shot.
- Make sure your hair and makeup are done.